Versatile thermal insulated aluminium horizontal sliding system with internal beads. Suitable for domestic and light / medium / heavy duty commercial applications.
Product Information and Downloads
Please use the tabbing system to switch between the product information, technical specifications and document downloads.
- To separate terrace and living quarters in houses and flats.
- Separations for conservatories looking out into the garden and to create space in a passage way.
- Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
- Tolerance according to DIN17618.
- Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
- Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
- Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
- Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
- Built-in depth: outer frame 99 mm.
- Sealings: with PP-brushes
- Glazing: from 4 to 29 mm.
- Wheels: ALIPLAST
- Hardware: SOBINCO
- Max. sash weight: 200 kg
- Wheels: PVC
- Double rail: Aluminium
- Different combinations: 2-, 3-, 4- and 6-parted
Performance level according to STS 52.0:
- Air transmission: PA3
- Mechanical resistance to wind: PV3
- Watertightness: PE3
Performance level according to UEATC:
- Air transmission: A3
- Mechanical resistance to wind: V3
- Watertightness: E3
|File Type||Document Description||Download Document|
|VG Visoglide CAD
Profile CAD Files
|Download (559 KB)|
|Slide Folding Doors Brochure
|Download (3 MB)|
|Commercial Brochure 2009
|Download (4 MB)|
|Visoglide 2 Pane (Security) (SKG)
|Download (9 MB)|
|Visoglide 2 Pane (Weather) (Aliplast)
|Download (1494 KB)|
|Visoglide 2 Pane (Weather) (Gent University)
|Download (2 MB)|
|Visoglide 2 Pane BS6375 (Weather) (BSI)
|Download (1297 KB)|
|Visoglide 3 Pane (Weather) (Aliplast)
|Download (1071 KB)|
|Visoglide 3 Pane A (Weather) (Aliplast)
|Download (896 KB)|
|Visoglide BS2750 Part 3 (Sound) (SRL)
|Download (6 MB)|
|Visoglide VG v10-2012 / 0614
Technical Fabrication Manual
|Download (12 MB)|
|SKG security test|