Smart is open for business and continuing to support the UK construction industry through its manufacturing and distribution of architectural aluminium products. Our production and delivery teams are at work and operating with COVID Secure measures in place. Our office staff are available to offer technical and customer service support.
Smart has always taken a leading role within the industry; we were the first Made in Britain systems company, the first to attain five ISO quality and environmental standards and to top the BRE Responsible Sourcing League Table. We are now focused on working to support our customers and stakeholders throughout the UK construction industry during the next phase of Coronavirus safety measures.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
In step with the latest UK Government guidance, Smart have in place safe working measures to protect our staff, visitors and customers.
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk