05 January 2021
All our teams are currently working hard with strengthened COVID Secure measures in place to support our customers and supply the UK construction industry during the new lockdown period. Our production, deliveries, technical and customer service support remain available.
We are postponing visits to our showroom at this time in line with UK Government guidelines. If you are interested in a future visit to our showroom please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to arrange a visit as soon as we are notified that it is safe to do so. We are also postponing all in house fabrication training courses, however, our training team continues to be available to assist customers remotely.
As the UK’s largest fully vertically integrated systems company we recognise our responsibility to take leading role within the industry; we were the first Made in Britain systems company, the first to attain five ISO quality and environmental standards and to top the BRE Responsible Sourcing League Table. It is this ethos for continuing development and leadership that ensures our customers, UK construction and our wider stakeholders can count on our support as we look past the next few weeks and into 2021.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
In step with the latest UK Government guidance, Smart have in place safe working measures to protect our staff, visitors and customers.
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk