This versatile range of profiles can provide many solutions for residential and light commercial applications. It can create traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or contemporary style windows designed for modern homes or offices.
Alitherm profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product and is designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour, Smart’s Sensations textured, and Alchemy anodised effect finishes.
- British Standard Kitemarked system KM 81580 KM 81543
- The system features an extended polyamide thermal break which improves the overall U Value of the proﬁle, allowing Alitherm 300 to achieve a Window Energy ‘A’ Rating when used in conjunction with the correct double or triple glazed unit
- The system is suitable for both internally or externally beaded, side or top hung open out windows
- Proﬁles have the option of either ovolo, chamfered or square edges
- Frame options for both standard and slim-line stays
- Option of either multi-point or cockspur locking handles
|1.5W/m²K (using correct glass unit)
|Document L Compliant
|Side Hung Max Width (mm)
|Side Hung Max Height (mm)
|Top Hung Max Width (mm)
|Top Hung Max Height (mm)
|24mm, 28mm, 32mm & 36mm double or triple glazed units
|Frame Depth (mm)
|53mm & 70mm